Job Description (max 20% remote)
We are looking for a passionate PHP Developer who will extend the team and enable our solutions to do the next steps towards success. Provide your skills and help us to create success in our products together. Our software wemalo is a WMS warehouse management software, which is running in approx 15 warehouses. In regard to the overall software architecture we’re looking forward to provide even better solutions to deliver the software worldwide.
As a PHP developer you are responsible for the further development of our warehouse software and surrounding microservices to improve its performance. Considering the overall architecture, you develop several features and functions for our customers.
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for the software and future developments
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Fundament knowledge of PHP-Framework Laravel.
- Good to have knowledge of Laravel / Symfony, MySQL, NodeJS, asynchronous functions.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Process and Google Cloud IaaS is a plus
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
Why Join Us?
- Continuously new challenges
- Lots of space and an open ear for your own ideas
- Working hours based on trust
- Home Office
- Flat hierarchies and working in a young dynamic international team
- A drinks fridge that is always well-stocked
- Coffee & fruit as much as you want 🙂
- Regular team events
- Modern office space in a central location in downtown Hamburg
- Grant to the gym or sports club of your choice
If you are interested to be part of our team, please send us your application including your curriculum vitae and relevant certificates stating your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com .